Soils and Foundations
- Co-seismic and post-seismic behavior of an alternately layered sand-clay ground and embankment system accompanied by soil disturbance, Vol.49, No.5 pp.739-756, 2009.
Journal of Applied Mechanics JSCE
- Drained bearing capacity analysis of an overconsolidated soil, Vol.12, pp.247-254, 2009.
- Elasto-plastic description of mechanical behavior on treated soils of the dredged soil of Nagoya Port, Vol.12, pp.413-420, 2009.
- Numerical simulations of seismic performance of a duct buried in the saturated sand, Vol.12, pp.1021-1028, 2009.
17th International Conference on SMGE (Egypt, Alexandria, October 5-9, 2009)
- Elasto-plastic description of mechanical behavior of silt improved by lime, pp.558-561.
- Structure upgradation concept applied to cyclic mobility of sand and high ductility of natural clay, pp.175-178.
IS-Kyoto (Kyoto, Japan, May 25-27, 2009)
- Numerical analysis on deformation/failure patterns on embankments observed in 2004 Chuetsu earthquake, pp.103-109.
IS-Tokyo (Tokyo, Tsukuba, Japan, June 15-18, 2009)
- Coseismic and postseismic behavior of intermediate soil ground improved by sand compaction pile method, pp.1199-1205.
- Evaluation of seismic performance of a box culvert buried in saturated sand with centrifuge and its numerical simulation, pp.1087-1093.
Urban Geotechnics ( Incheon,Korea, September 2009)
- Aiming at All Soils All States All Round Geo-analysis Integration（Invited lecture）