International Conference on Computational & Experimental Engineering and Sciences, ICCES’ 12 (Greece, Crete, March 2012)
- Seismic stability assessment of a structure constructed on liquefiable ground with different soil-layer profiles.
6th International Workshop for New Frontiers in Computational Geotechnics (IWS-Takayama, Japan, Takayama, May 2012)
- Inertia effect on deformation and subsequent triggered acceleration during shear band in overconsolidated clay.
- A three-dimensional analysis of gas-governor located on a liquefiable soft ground.Numerical simulation of failure behavior of naturally deposited clay soil with dynamic motion
- .The effect of stratigraphic composition and dip of deeper layer on the occurrence of subsurface liquefaction.
- Shearing behavior of embankment materials and seismic response analysis of embankments with different compaction properties.